Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions Channel Proposal
- I confirm that I am the originator / owner of the proposal and am entitled to submit it to MultiChoice for consideration.
- I acknowledge that MultiChoice receives many submissions of ideas, formats and channel suggestions, that may be similar to my proposal and the company may already be considering similar or identical proposals. I therefore understand and agree that I will not be entitled to any compensation if MultiChoice subsequently commissions a channel similar to my proposal.
- Except in circumstances where MultiChoice has agreed specifically in writing, any material I send to MultiChoice will not be treated as confidential. Accordingly, I agree that:
- Such material shall not be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of MultiChoice;
- No confidential or fiduciary relationship is intended or created between MultiChoice and myself in any way;
- I have no expectation of review, compensation or consideration of any type.
- MultiChoice's receipt of the ideas and materials in my unsolicited proposal is not an admission by MultiChoice of their novelty, priority or originality, and it does not limit MultiChoice's right to contest existing or future intellectual property rights relating to my proposal. Further, by accepting my proposal, MultiChoice shall not adversely affect any copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights it may already have or which it may seek to assert in the future.
- MultiChoice reserves the right to delete any proposal which, in its sole discretion, it considers offensive, defamatory, racially prejudicial or unlawful or which otherwise infringes any rights of third parties.
- I hereby indemnify MultiChoice against, or absolve MultiChoice from, any responsibility or liability for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment I suffer as a result of my submission of the proposal.
- MultiChoice does not accept responsibility for any problems or technical malfunction of any system involved in the submission of the proposal (including but not limited to telephone networks or lines, computer systems or equipment, servers, system providers, software failure or traffic congestion on the internet, telephone lines or at any website).